Copa Airlines Flight Booking| Flight Reservations -Seat Upgrade
Copa airlines is a cost-effective airline that offers satisfactory services within both domestic and international flights. And with the launch of flatbed in Copa’s Business class cabin it is gaining popularity in the airline industry. Hence if you are planning a trip with Copa airlines then we’ll help you to grab cheap flight tickets here!!
How to book Copa airlines flight ticket online?
- Sign-up to Copa airline’s official website or directly visit the Booking page on Copa website.
- Next, select your travel status as one way, two-way or multi way and input your destination and departure place.
- Then select your travel dates from the calendar, choose the type and number of passengers and pick your cabin class.
- Moreover, if you are booking Copa flight for the first time, then use the promo code “AIR10OFF” while signing-up to Copa website and get 10% discount on your booking.
- Thereafter, check the availability of flights on mentioned date and pick a flight suitable as per your time and budget.
- Then enter the details of all the passengers correctly and head towards the payment page
- Here, you just need to select your card option, input your card details and confirm your payment by submitting the one time password sent on your mobile number.
- A booking confirmation message will be sent on your mobile once the payment gets accepted.
How do I reserve Copa flight over the phone?
Although online booking on website or mobile app is the fastest way to book the Copa flight tickets but you can also book the ticket easily over the phone as well just by dialing the toll free number anytime from Monday to Sunday. But before your call gets connected, make sure to be ready with all the information required to book your flight.
Copa airlines baggage policy
Passengers of economy class cabin can check-in maximum 23 kg per baggage for free. Business class passengers can check-in maximum 32 kg per bag for free. However, different rules apply to different types of fares.
- Economy class cabin
- Passengers holding the Classic and full tickets can carry 1St baggage of 23 kg for free, 2nd baggage of 23 kg for $45 and 3rd baggage for $175.
· However, passengers holding the basic economy ticket need to pay $30 for 1st checked baggage, $45 for 2nd baggage and $175 for third baggage.
- Business class cabin
Passengers holding Promo and full tickets can carry both 1st and 2nd baggage of 32 kg for free. But $175 will be charged for 3rd baggage.
How to manage Copa airlines booking?
A lot more things need attention once the tickets are booked. Whether you want to book seats, meals, drinks in advance or wish to upgrade, change or cancel your booking, everything can be done easily under Copa airline’s manage booking tab. All you need to do is visit the manage trip tab on Copa website or mobile app and enter your e-ticket number and last name.
Then you will see the summary of your booking and various tabs alongside your booking details.
- So, if you want to make changes in passenger details, then click on edit booking tab, make the required changes and hit the save button.
- For online booking of seats, just click on Add services button, choose the seats option and select your desired seat from the seat map displayed on the screen.
- For advance booking of meals and drinks, again click on Add services, choose the meals & beverages option, pick your meal pack and make the payment.
- If any changes are needed in travel dates, departure or destination place then simply hit the change tab, choose a new flight as per your schedule and pay the difference in amount (if it arises).
- However, for cancelling the ticket, you have to click on the cancel tab, check for the cancellation fee (if applicable) and confirm your cancellation.
How to book Copa business class seat?
- Visit the Copa bookings page and select your cabin class as Business class.
- Next, after booking your departure and return flight go to manage booking tab and choose the seating option under Additional services.
- Now, you can select extra legroom or flatbed cabin from the flight map, make the payment and confirm your seat booking.
How to upgrade Economy to Business class in Copa Airlines?
- Simply visit the manage booking tab and view your bookings page by providing confirmation number and last name
- Next, choose the flight change option and then after selecting the flight, choose the fare type as business class.
- Just pay the difference in amount via credit card and confirm your changes by entering OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
Copa Airlines Useful Links: